Consisting of a chain of more than 330 islands, Fiji is a wonderful place with one of the most developed economies in the Pacific accounting to its dense forest, mineral and fish reserves. Besides this, there are several other amazing reasons for you to visit this place and add an awesome experience to your travel diary.
- The main island of Fiji is Viti Levu, where lies the highest point of this region called as Mount Tomanivi which is an extinct volcano.
- Nadi is another important town of the Fiji island which is also the home to the International Airport. Further, Lautoka is the second largest city of Fiji famous for its sugar cane mills and is also called as Sugar city.
- Fiji island experiences a tropical marine and warm climate all the year around. Moderate winds and heavy rainfalls depict the weather conditions inland. From November to April, there is warmth whereas from May to October, cool breezes can be enjoyed.
- Fiji is rich with forest, mineral and fish resources which is why it is one of the most developed island economies of the Pacific region.
- From golf to snorkeling and jet ski to exciting nightlife, Fiji island offers numerous activities for the entertainment of tourists.
Fiji Tourism – Fiji Island Resorts
Some major regions visited by tourists are:
It’s a stretch of coastline in the Viti Levu island and is a home to several resorts and hotels which are located both along the coast and off the coast.
It’s a small private island with the 18-hole Denarau Golf course as its centerpiece. Several international resorts such as Radisson, Sheraton, etc. grace the beauty of this place.
It’s a volcanic archipelago that offers offer crystal clear waters, palm fringed sandy beaches and live coral reefs. For its eternal beauty, it is a popular honeymoon destination all over the world.
Tourists from around the world including Australia, New Zealand, and the United States visit Fiji island to enjoy its world class five star resorts, sandy beaches, and pleasant weather. When are you planning for this amazing destination?
Kanika Sharma works as a Content Developer at Ajura. For the past 4 years, she has been writing for various renowned blogs. Being an engineering graduate, her background allows her to connect with cutting edge technologies and relate them with real world scenarios. When she is not writing, she can be found in the abode of Himalayas, as exploring nature excites her the most.
Latest posts by Kanika Sharma (see all)