Fitting your whole life into two suitcases when travelling abroad for study is a tough task but you have to do that, there’s no other option. Though you just cannot literally take everything, but it is important not to miss something which is crucial and necessary. This post will act as a guide for all girls and boys who want a complete study abroad packing list. Take a look:
Clothing Checklist for Students
The clothes you choose to take along should be according to the weather of your destination city. However, it is always enough to keep a mixture of clothes for summer and winters, both.
- Undergarments and thermals, stock for at least a week
- Clothing accessories like socks, handkerchief, belt, scarf, etc.
- Casual clothes like jeans, t-shirts, etc.
- Formal clothes like shirts, pants, etc.
- Nightwear, keep at least two pairs
- Footwear, both casual and formal
Toiletries Checklist for Study Tour
It is better to get a zip lock bag to pack all your toiletries together so that you don’t have to search for anything here and there.
- Soap, shampoo, and conditioner – keep small quantities as you can buy more after reaching
- Toothbrush and toothpaste, keep two toothbrushes for safe side
- Deodorant, makeup, shaving products, hair brushes, and combs
- Tissues, toilet papers, sanitizers
- Glasses, contact lenses and lens solution along with your prescription for the same
- Nail clippers
- Medications if any
Extras to Carry on your Study Trip
- Keep a sufficient amount of local currency of your destination
- Identity proofs and passport size photographs
- All travel documents – read this post to ensure you haven’t missed any document
- Gadgets such as iPod, laptop, camera, adapters and chargers
- Bed linen, bath towels, hand towels
- Diary to write a few lines whenever you feel like
- Sleeping sack/bag in case there is charge for bedsheets at your stay or you prefer having your own
- Sunglasses and a hat
You can print these student travel tips to ensure that everything has been kept in your baggage. Have a Happy Journey!
A travel fanatic, a reading enthusiast and a candid individual. Karolina has spent more than 9 years in travel and tourism, gathering a rich knowledge about this industry. Writing and interacting with people makes her happy!
Latest posts by Karolina Pavlov (see all)